We train the difficult dog!
- All-breed dog training classes
- Individual, private one-on-one instruction
- Group exposure classes- typically made up of private clients
- Resident training programs
HAVE YOUR ATTEMPTS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL?
- Communicate with your dog.
- Apply tried and true techniques and processes.
Dog training is a team activity. Each member of the team has responsibilities. You should be leading, and your dog should be following your lead. If you're unsure or confused, imagine how unsure ,confused and stressed out your dog is. So, to effectively lead or train your dog you need to learn to:
Dog training classes for the first time dog owner as well as those with previous experience
- Accurately time reinforcement.
Earn your dog's respect and trust.
- If you do not already, respect your dog.
- Become the leader your dog needs you to be.
Dog Training Services
About Dog Training
- Owner skills taught and developed
- Real-world training sessions
ADVANCED CANINE CONCEPTS
Advanced Canine Concepts is recommended by
- Area veterinarians
- Michael M`Sadoques, 35-year-veteran behaviorist and professional conformation/obedience handler
- Clients past and present
Advanced Canine Concepts is a vet recommended dog obedience trainer offering the best expert dog obedience training in eastern CT, including Old Saybrook, Old Lyme, East Lyme, Lyme, Haddam, Deep River, Essex, Chester, East Haddam, Salem, Colchester, Westbrook, Niantic, Waterford, or anywhere else desired. Contact Scott anytime. Thanks for checking out the site.
Double click here to edit this text.
EXPERIENCE EFFECTIVE DOG TRAINING!
Located in East Haddam, CT
ALL BREED DOG TRAINING
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or appointments email is the best contact option email@example.com or (860)873-1444
- Develop an environment conducive to your dog's feelings of safety, trust and good behavior.
I often hear, "But I just want a family pet." I answer that with my approach of addressing the whole dog; that means all its behavior. Developing its environment, controlling some key patterns of behavior, establishing satiation levels and teaching and developing the owner's handling skills, as well as deepening their understanding of their dog, provides just that. My in-depth approach is appropriate for dogs of all ages, breeds, temperament and character types, as it is tempered to meet each individual's needs and creates a well-rounded, welcomed and social family member.
We also specialize in the family dog.